“Learning to draw is really a matter of learning to see – to see correctly – and that means a good deal more than merely looking with the eye.” Kimon Nicolaides
- Draw to experience greater freedom of expression. Drawing is like adding another language, after all art is a visual language.
- Draw to develop the right side of your brain, the creative side, which will help you view things with a different perspective and enhance problem solving skills. This is like working a muscle.
- Draw to expand your perception and awareness. Drawing teaches us to see differently. When we draw we begin to have more of a sense of awe and wonder because we see more of the usually unnoticed details.
- Draw to unleash and enhance your imagination which will allow you to be more daring. Expanding your creativity adds value to all aspects of your life.
- Draw to just have fun! Drawing can help you relax and relieve stress by getting lost in your drawing. It gets your mind off the stressful things previously occupying your mind.
Reconnect With Your Creative Self! ~Maria