5 Reasons To Keep a Notebook:
- Keeping a notebook is like documenting snapshots of what is happening in your life. Keep them on your bookshelf and flip through them from time to time.
- A place to keep and build upon all your ideas inspired by everyday life. Also a place for doodles, letters, notes, poems sketches, quotes, lists, dreams, and gratitude.
- A place to journal about random thoughts, your daily activity, conversations, current events, movies, things that matter to you, and interesting excerpts you’ve read.
- To break away daily and just be creative…getting lost in the zone.
- Keep a notebook if only for the sake of getting out of your own head. You can revisit your thoughts and ideas in your notebook later but you won’t remember them if you keep them in your head.
“I think we’re creative all day long. We have to have an appointment to have that work out on the page. Because the creative part of us gets tired of waiting, or just gets tired.” Mary Oliver