Let me say this again…I love “The Icarus Deception” by Seth Godin. I’ve been writing down some of my highlighted excerpts from the book. It’s a way for me to retain this information. Here’s something from his book that I found inspiring.
“If you want to find yourself making art, set up some new habits.”
Six Daily Habits for Artists:
1. Sit alone; sit quietly.
2. Learn something new without any apparent practical benefit.
3. Ask individuals for bold feedback; ignore what you hear from the crowd.
4. Spend time encouraging other artists.
5. Teach, with the intent of making change.
6. Ship something that you created.
What are some beneficial habits you’ve developed?
Until next time, be well, sleep well, love well, and create something every day! ~Maria